The Kenora District Law Association*(KDLA) serves the professional needs of lawyers practicing in the District by:
- maintaining a Law Library
- publishing newletters
- presenting educational programs
- providing a forum for communication among members, and
- representing members in relations with other groups and organizations.
The Kenora Courthouse, pictured here, was completed in 1910. The Law Library is housed in the Courthouse and provides resources and services to meet the needs of members of the KDLA.
*The legal name of the KDLA is the “District of Kenora Law Association”