Advantages of membership in KDLA include:
- Access to the Law Library whether or not the librarian is present. Non-members may only use the library when the librarian is present, and may not sign out library material.
- Assistance with your research, including access to interlibrary loans from other courthouse libraries.
- Access to all electronic resources provided by the Law Library. Due to licensing agreements, only members may use our computers.
- Notification of all upcoming CPD events
- Notification of all upcoming social events sponsored by KDLA.
- Preferential rates for CPD programs and other events sponsored by KDLA.
- All members may be included in the Lawyers Directory on KDLA’s website.
Payment can be made by cheque (made out to the Kenora Law Association)
Please click here to pay online:
Or mail to:
Kenora District Law Association
216 Water St.
Kenora, Ontario P9N 1S4