Advantages of membership in KDLA include:
- Access to the Law Library whether or not the librarian is present. Non-members may only use the library when the librarian is present, and may not sign out library material.
- Assistance with your research, including access to interlibrary loans from other courthouse libraries.
- Access to all electronic resources provided by the Law Library. Due to licensing agreements, only members may use our computers.
- Notification of all upcoming CPD events
- Notification of all upcoming social events sponsored by KDLA.
- Preferential rates for CPD programs and other events sponsored by KDLA.
- All members may be included in the Lawyers Directory on KDLA’s website.
Please click here to pay:
Or mail to:
Kenora District Law Association
216 Water St.
Kenora, Ontario P9N 1S4